Accounts Receivable Management Service
Let us do the phoning for you
At Biz Skills Accounts Receivable Management Service, we contact your customers as a representative of your company, not as a third-party collection agency. The customer payments go directly to you.
Why do people hate phoning outstanding debtors?
Ω Many people feel uncomfortable when asking for money
Ω Others worry they might lose the customer
Ω Some are concerned they could end up in a confrontational situation
Ω While others don’t have the skills to question customers who are avoiding payment
Why should you outsource your overdue debtor’s ledger?
Ω Business owners say they need to focus all their time on sales, marketing and building their business, hence there is never enough time to control the debtor’s ledger and follow up on overdue payments.
Ω Suitably trained accounts receivable staff can be difficult to find and some businesses cannot justify employing full-time staff.
Ω Some business owners prefer a third party to collect the outstanding payments as they feel they are too close to their customers.
Ω An Accounts Receivable Management Service will identify the customer with cash flow problems soon after invoice due date. Then you can deal with the problem quickly and reduce the chance of non-payment
Ω No commissions – we work on an hourly rate
Ω There are no hidden fees or ongoing contracts
Ω No debt too small or too large
Ω Choose options to tailor the service to suit your business
Ω 30 years experience in different industries
Why should you use Biz Skills Accounts Receivable Management Service?
- We will do regular customer contacts and follow up calls
- The first contact will be soon after invoice-due date
- The early identification of customers with cash flow problems will reduce non-payment
- We will ask for a payment commitment date from customer, not just accept a promise to pay
- The result will be a reduction in the number of days outstanding
- There will be less delinquent accounts
- Customer relationships will be maintained through our professional approach
- Biz Skills will offer advice on how to enhance pre-invoice processes to improve the collection rate
What will we do for you?
Biz Skills Accounts Receivable Management Service will document all correspondence, phone calls, reminders, letters, agreements to and from the customer. If litigation occurs this information will be vital in the evidence required for legal action.
The best part is, you can focus on growing your core business activities rather than being stuck in admin processes.
- You will reduce debt collection activities
- Your productivity will increase as there is more time to work in your business
- There will be a reduction in the risk of non-payment of invoices and write-offs
- And you will lower the cost of running your ledger
The goal of Biz Skills Accounts Receivable Management Service is to reduce your customer debt and get your invoices paid on time
If customers are left to decide when they want to pay, they will take all the time they can get.
In fact, some may not pay at all!
At Biz Skills, we are professional, experienced and work within the rules of ACCC Debt Collection Guidelines.
Phone Zanette today and find out how Biz Skills can assist your business to lower your customer debt and get your invoices paid on time.
0418 941 608