Don’t Let Your Customers Run Your Business by Zanette Phillips.
Customers who don’t pay control your cash flow.
What’s the point of making a sale if you don’t get paid?
Within the first few years at least 50% of small businesses will fail. One reason for this is a lack of healthy cash flow when customers fail to pay on time. In this book, Zanette Phillips explains in a clear and concise way a proactive solution to manage your debtor’s ledger with real cash flow management advice. Skilfully written for Australian small business owners and in e-book format, Don’t Let Your Customers Run Your Business will remove the negative focus on reacting to when a customer does not pay by the due date.
What you will learn:
- How to gain confidence in asking for the money
- Ways of negotiating cash instead of giving credit
- Ways of improving your office procedures
- Strategies to fix a current customer debt problem
- Ways to assess your customer for creditworthiness
- Strategies to manage your ongoing ledger
More than just debt collection, Phillips provides business education to the business owner who wants to spend less time on the phone chasing outstanding customer debt. Lose the stress and the struggle to pay your creditors. Learn how to control your most important asset—your cash flow—and work more effectively with your great ideas, passion and energy.