Policies and Procedures Course
Policies and procedures are the strategic link between the business vision and its day-to-day operations. Well written business policies and procedures allow employees to clearly understand their roles and responsibilities within predefined limits. Basically, policies and procedures allow management to guide operations without constant management intervention. Because constant intervention equates to increase operating expense that ultimately detracts from your business’s profitability.
The course complements your accounts receivable strategies and includes:
- Debtor’s Ledger Management Policy Terms of Trade Policy
- Customer Credit Policy Complaints Policy
- Credit Policy and Management Plan
Topics covered in the Course:
- Why policies and procedures are important to your business
- All the essential criteria to create a readable document such as tone, language and structure
- Step-by-step guide in creating five policies with their procedures
- A advice about the importance of policy training for all your employees
Download the course content document for a full description of the lectures
1.5 hour Online Video Lecture course – 18 lectures – (watch preview video below)
Downloadable Resources included in the course: Policy templates, list of basic criteria to create a unique policy, complaints policy flowcharts
Course Cost: $440.00 Enrol in Policies and Procedures Course
Watch this 3 minute preview video & intro to the Policies and Procedures Course
What will you get from this course?
You will learn the basic skills of creating a unique policy document such as:
- Tone, language and structure to create the document
- The format of a policy to enhance its readability
- What is essential to add in
- And what you should leave out
The Debtors Ledger Management course is about proactively controlling all the aspects of giving your customer credit. Fundamentally, debt collection is the reaction of a business owner, to a customer not paying what is owed to a business by the date the payment is due. Therefore, the course includes a credit policy and management plan which is designed to protect your cash flow.
Get in Touch:
Drop us a line anytime and we will respond to you as soon as possible.