Effective Debt Collection Strategies Course
The Effective Debt Collection Strategies Course provides office staff and business owners a strategy to reduce the current debt and the skills to collect customer debt resulting in an efficient and effective system.
- A strategy to reduce the current customer debt
- An overdue invoice strategy for future outstanding invoices
- A phone script and how to use it
- Ways to deal with customer excuses
- How to improve office procedures and inefficiencies
What will you get from this training?
- You will save money rather than increase your costs
- The new efficient system will enhance productivity
- Your employees will have learned effective collection skills
- As a result, you will have reduced the current customer debt
- You will have an overdue invoice strategy for future invoices
Download the course content document for a full description of all the lectures
2 hour Online Video Lecture course – 17 lectures – (watch preview below)
Downloadable Resources included in course: Phone script to build the callers confidence, Set of debt collection letters, Payment agreement form
Course Cost: $550.00 Enrol in Effective Debt Collection Strategies Course
Watch this 2 minute preview video & intro to the Effective Debt Collection Strategies Course
Effective Debt Collection Strategies has all the debt collection activities that is included in the Debtor’s Ledger Management Course but will give a limited outcome as it does not include the important customer negotiation skills required to ensure the customer understands the business terms of trade, the detailed advice in managing the ongoing ledger and the details about Policies and Procedures.
FREE Download Office Procedures Assessment Tool
Polices and procedures can be hard to write. The Debt Collection Policies and Procedures course’s step by step guide makes it easy and complements the Effective Debt Collection Strategies course with three policies: Complaints, Customer Credit and Terms of Trade.
The Responding to Customer Complaints Course is about the first response to a customer complaint, not about solving the problem. The goal is to maintain a good customer relationship during the complaint process so the business will retain customers.
Phoning for outstanding payments confidently and responding to customer excuses can be difficult for some people. The Collections Phone Script Course provides questions and advice to prolong the conversation with the goal of getting a commitment for payment
Get in Touch:
Drop us a line anytime and we will respond to you as soon as possible.