Effective Debt Collection Strategies Course
What are the essential skills required to effectively collect outstanding customer debt? How can a small business owner deal with customer excuses? Learn these skills and more in the Effective Debt Collection Strategies Course.
Skill level: Intermediate. A knowledge of bookkeeping, accounts receivable principles would be an advantage.
Course topics include:
- The cost of debt collection activities
- Why customers do not pay
- Assessing your office procedures
- Strategy to reduce the current debt and effective debt collection strategies
- Step by step strategy to manage future overdue invoices
Downloads in course:
- Transcript of lecture with each video
- Set of 5 debt collection letters
- Payment agreement between you and your customer
- Phone script for those who need assistance with phone calling
- 14 other templates and documents
What will you get from this training?
- You will save money rather than increase your costs
- The new efficient system will enhance productivity
- Your employees will have learned effective collection skills
- As a result, you will have reduced the current customer debt
- You will have an overdue invoice strategy for future invoices
Companion Courses for Effective Debt Collection Strategies
Do you want a strategy that defines who is given credit and how to assess the customer for reliability to pay? Then the Customer Credit Policy Course is a step by step guide to create that policy.
The purpose of having this policy is to define the Terms of Trade you will give a customer and the conditions of when the payment of the sale is expected to be received. This policy should be set up in conjunction with the Customer Credit Policy, so they work with each other
Every business needs a complaints policy, but policies and procedures are not easy to write. The Complaints Policy Course’s step by step guide for creating the complaints policy, makes the task easier.