Create Documents in Word
The Create Documents in Word course teaches the actual skills required to produce a word processed document. This is based on a level two accredited course, level three assumes you know how to use Microsoft Word.
The format of the course is interactive which means there are activities after most skill demonstrations and a quiz after each lecture. You have an unlimited number of attempts to get the quizzes correct which assists in your learning outcome.
Ergonomics is included in the course so you can learn how sit correctly for periods of time. Plus how to create a hierarchical filing system in the Windows File Explorer so you can manage and find your documents easily.
- Ergonomics – how to sit correctly and set the workstation
- How to create a hierarchical filing structure in File Explorer
- How to manage your files
- Document planning
- Description of the tools in the tabs and groups
- Navigating a document
- Formatting in the groups
- Headings, printing and editing
- Paragraphs and tables
- Bullets, numbers, headers and footers
- Ergonomics checklist
- Full course transcript
- List of lectures
- Word Processing Course exercises