The Collections Phone Script Course
The Collections Phone Script Course is a step by step guide to using a phone script. The point of the collections phone script is to give people questions and extra information to inspire thinking about what to say to the customer to get them to pay the invoice now. This course includes handling customer complaints and customers with cash flow problems
Course Topics Include:
- The purpose of the phone script and what you get from the course
- Preparing for the phone call
- All the questions and advice you need to get a confirmation for payment
- How to handle customer excuses and a list of the common ones
- How to deal with payment avoiders and customers with cash flow problems
- The importance of meetings to monitor customer payments
Downloads in the course:
- Phone script
- Meeting agenda template
- List of customer excuses
- Notes on cash flow problems
Having experience in basic bookkeeping and accounts receivable would be an advantage
How to proactively control all the aspects of giving your customer credit. How to manage your accounts receivables effectively, and includes the Collections Phone script skills which are discussed at length in this course The Debtors Ledger Management Course provides strategies to achieve this and more.
What are the essential skills required to effectively collect outstanding customer debt? How can a small business owner deal with customer excuses? Learn these skills and more in the Effective Debt Collection Strategies Course.
The Responding to Customer Complaints Course is about the first response to a customer complaint, not about solving the problem. The goal is to maintain a good customer relationship during the complaint process so the business will retain customers.